Sunday, February 20, 2011

me.... is mii

aq dh x tau nk ckp ape.....
dh bosan ngan sume ni....
hidup dh x de cabaran....
aq dh ade segala nye....
bkn yg aq nk......
sume dtng sekaligus.....
luar jangkaan aq.....
no more extreme....
no more people to stand to fight me.....
and very less people  want to fight with me......
maybe i have change a lot.....
but u want to know why????
cuz this is me before u know me......
u didt really know me before.....
juz know me from my story......
know me from my history.....
maybe i look like a bad people.....
n i admit....
i'm bad....
but inside of me still have good....
i love to see people smile.....
but i cant always make u smile.....
i try to smile but i cant keep smile.....
i try to play but i cant keep play.....
no more fun thing for me to do.......
maybe kajang not for me.....
or i not for kajang.....
here no people is willing to stand n sacrifice them self for the people that they love.....
maybe i havent see...
but people like them is very little here.....
maybe u all thing i crazy....
but i wanna taste the pain that i use to taste one more time.....
no more happy thing for me to write, to tell or to think.....
feel like i dont even know who i am.....
can some please stand and tell me where is my mistake....
dh x de kate2 yg nk kluar....
dh lah....
aq akan brhenti.....
brhenti sehingga aq kembali.....
aq x rase nk ckp ape2 lgi dh......
n to all people that read my blog.....
i wanna say i luv u guyz....
and i'm sorry if i made mistake
bubye.....
take care......

No comments:

Post a Comment