Monday, August 15, 2011

15-8-2011

2.12 a.m
still can sleep yet.....
dont know why....
i thinking about someone.....
someone that i afraid to lost.....
i dont know why....
but the special someone is very important to me.....
i dont know whether i can live without the person or not....
but i would rather try.....
cuz fast or late we all gonna go.....
trying to make myself happy as possible so that i wont hurt that person....
i love to see the person smile.....
cuz it make me smile too......
i have lost many of my the person that i love, care n need.....
i dont know what it feel after this.....
maybe it gonna hurt so much.....
or maybe it is the best.....
but one day....
i also gonna go and leave all the person that care about me......
i dont want to....
but we gonna have too.....
even if my tears drop.....
it never gonna change for all of u.....

1 comment: