Tuesday, December 20, 2011

love change M.Amiruddin

this story is for boys.... but if girls want to read...
it just fine.... and girls will know what boy like me have sacrifice for one love....

when u first time u look at this cute, pretty or beautiful girl somewhere....
your heart gonna feel like F1 cars....
your mind feel like gonna blow...
your face cant stop smile for the whole day.....
and at night u gonna dream about that girl....

i have feel it many times....
but i was different now....
u know what different???
last time i only feel like that before i date the girl that i like....
now....
even i have been with my girl for almost 1 year...
i still dream about her every night...
i still thinking about her every day....
i still smile about her every minutes....
n my heart still feel like F1 cars everytime i saw her face....

2008 Taiping: first time i been at strange place....
i dont know what to do...
i dont know anyone at there...
feel like just wanna sit at home n hide under the bed....
first day at school is suck....
i try to know people...
but people there is so strange....
second day at school i have a fight....
that is the first time i fight...
first time punch people with on hand...
after that day....
people there start making friends with me....
everyone look at me every time i walk in or out from class...
blend with some hot CHICKS...
friend with so cool guys....
after that i know a girl....
a girl that very beautiful...
it is easy to tackle her....
cuz i'm like the coolest guy at school....
she try to change me....
but....
for what i wanna change for her???
she gonna just accept me...
right???
2009 still Taiping:
now my life is full of bad n sins.....
i become one of the most bad gengster in town....
i smoke so badly....
play this girl, play that girl...
that time i never think about sins...
just know how to enjoy.....
spent money...
steal money....
that is my life....
i couple with one hot CHICK....
she try to change me too....
but....
there ain't stupid thing like love can change me that time....
haih...

2010 Back to Kajang:
this the place that i have grow up....
learnt my chinese at this town....
first when i reach here...
i feel like....
''WTH''
here is no hot CHICK like Taiping...
hahahaha.....
live in my small house....
haih....
i really fucking miss Taiping....
but i have my old friend here....
quite fun here when u know people here....
start to built new style....
start to know few girls....
yah...
n i end up with this stupid girls....
after i waited for 8 months...
this stupid girl cant event change me...
she just cant stop talking about herself....
but she dont know that i dont event care....

2011(now) Kajang:
this is year i have change a lot.....
because of one girl....
one girl that i LOVE the most....
she teach me how to be patient....
she ask me to be good guy....
she want me to be a nice leader....
i never think about the wild life i have ever try...
i never want to do the bad thing that i have does before...
because of her...
i have change a lot....
thank you my dear....
she is the only one that have change me for 4 years....
sometime it just need a girl to change the whole world....
but sometime a girl also can be destroy the whole world....
so take a risk if u think it is worth to change for someone u love.....
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR....


moral of the story....
dont stop walking until u can find a girl that can change u....
sometime when u stay....
u just gonna feel suck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment