Friday, December 9, 2011

man tears...

yah.... man also have tears.... man also will drop the tears.....
no matter how strong the man is....
no matter how big the man is....
man also gonna drop their tears for someone that they really care about....
i drop my tears....
i drop my tears many time....
i drop it for her....
for the person that i love more than myself.....
almost every night since last month that i have cried....
maybe u and friends see me happy....
maybe u and friends see me smile....
but....
i dont know why....
i miss u so much....
it is hard for me to sleep every night....
every time i try to sleep....
my tears will drop....
n that make me cant sleep....

i just want you...
i just want you SYAZANA.....
more than i can say....
more than i can wish....
more that i ever needed u....
i want u to always by my side.....
n i know u will....

No comments:

Post a Comment