Friday, December 16, 2011

some time it is hard to forget the past....
cuz the past that have me grow stronger.....
some time it is hard to remember the past...
cuz the past give me pain....
some time it is hard to remember or forget the past....
cuz now... i am who i am.....

i dont want to feel sad anymore....
i dont want to feel pain aymore....
enough is enough....
maybe people didt feel what i feel....
maybe people didt see what i see....
cuz not all the people have been there for me when i need....
cuz not all the people have been there for me when i want....
i know....
i know not all the people that i want will be there for me....
cuz....
i not as good as u think i am......
now....
what makes me stronger is this family....
this cute little family of mine in school....
there have been there many time for me....
i hope i have been there for them too....
                                           this is my sister that i love the most <3
                                           she always know what i feel....
                                           she knows many of my secret...
                                            i hope i have been there for u my little sister....

                              know all of them is the most happiest thing in my life....
                              we sad, happy n moody together...
                              there are my life now....

                                        this is my two brothers that didt scare to die...
                                        we have been protecting each other for a year....
                                              
                                       my crazy two little brother....
                                      always fight n joke with each other....
                                      one day, one of them gonna be leader... n i sure...


                                my brother n sister that i never gonna forget....
                                there are the best.....
                              the good guys in my family....
                              they are nice, gentle, funny n friendly...
                          lastly my big family......
                          have big reason for me to remember everyone of them...
                          maybe i dont have so muct time left....
                          but i will appreciate all the minutes that i have....


who want to take the person that i love....
have to go through me.....
if u cant go through me......
then "adiĆ³s MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment