Wednesday, January 4, 2012

miss her

every night is the night that i miss her...
every day is the day that i want her...
every minute is the minute that i need her...
every second is the second that i wanna hug her....

dont know if she realize that i crazy about her so much...
dont know if she realize that i need her so much....
dont know if she realize that i miss her so much...
dont know if she realize that i love her so much....

she is one of a kind...
no one can make me smile n cry at the same time...
just she can....

she have change me a lot...
no one can make me change like now.....
just she can...

she have take care of me for almost 1 year....
no one can take care of me like my mom did...
just she can...

she is the one that i need....
to accompany me when i'm old....
to take care of me when i sick....
to feed me when i'm hungry....
no matter how hard it is....
i always gonna love her....


No comments:

Post a Comment