Monday, April 9, 2012

i can't understand u anymore...

i dont know what u want from me....
i dont know what u need from me....
please stop what u doing right now...
cuz all that just make me feel like u are selfish....

we have spoke for 1 or 2 weeks...
i feel all the pain...
did u feel the same??
i guess u dont feel what i feel anymore...
cuz u just u...
there is no more us between us...
i feel pain...
but now...
i dont know what pain is...
i dont know the feel..

u want me to change for u...
but in my eyes u never change for me....
is it fair???
when i did something wrong....
u scold me...
but when u did something wrong....
we both pretend that there is nothing happen....

if i say about the past u will angry...
but when u say about my past...
i wont say a word....
u can give me many excuse...
but i wont make me feel better....
try my best for us...
but if u dont want to appreciate....
i will walk a way...

i know i will regret...
but i wont regret to see u happy...
hope u always happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment